Phoenix Real Estate Forum Index Phoenix Real Estate
Phoenix Real Estate and Housing Updates

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Realtors and Real Estate Broker | Phoenix - Scottsdale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Phoenix Real Estate Forum Index -> Information about Realtors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ron Wilczek

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:18 am    Post subject: Realtors and Real Estate Broker | Phoenix - Scottsdale Reply with quote

We are real estate agents in metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona.  Although we specialize in Scottsdale, Glendale, Phoenix, Mesa, and Tempe -- we have Valley wide experience and can help you with all of your residential and multi-family real estate needs.
I began my career as a realtor in 1999 and cut my teeth on creative financing deals such as lease purchases and wraparound mortgages.  At the encouragement of a close friend and my real estate broker, I began investing in properties.  I bought and sold short sales and properties at the trustee sale.  During this time I gained much experience as a realtor that helped me to better serve my clients.
Before I became a realtor I held a job as a professional service manager for 23 years and traveled extensively throughout Scottsdale, Glendale, Phoenix, Mesa, and Tempe-- as well as the rest of the Valley. This experience helped me to better understand the diversity across the Metro Phoenix, Arizona area.
I earned my real estate brokers license and 2009 and became the designated broker of my own company, Metro Phoenix Homes, which is headquartered in Tempe Arizona. Kristina and I work together as Metro Phoenix Arizona realtors to serve all of your real estate needs in residential and multi-family properties.
Give us a call and let's talk.  We will be happy to share our experience and viewpoints as realtors, and as a broker,  serving the Scottsdale, Glendale, Phoenix, Mesa, and Tempe areas.
Contact your Phoenix area Realtors, Ron and Kristina, today

Read more...

Source: Real Estate Agents in Phoenix Arizona

Real Estate Agents in Phoenix Arizona

Experienced in Meeting the Needs of Our Clients

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Phoenix Real Estate Forum Index -> Information about Realtors All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: